Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Self-Introduction


Self-Introduction

First, I like Sushi. Especially, I like Tuna and Salmon, but I do not like Cucumber. Because, it is too cheap taste. Second, I like play an American football. I think it is a very hard sports in the world. Because, everyone get hurt. However, I like American football. It is so exciting. I watch the Super Bowl game every year, so I am looking forward to watch the Super Bowl game every year. And, I like play a soccer. Because I am interested in FC Barcelona and Real Madrid when I went to Spain. I like both team. FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are too strong. Any team cannot beat them. Finally, I want to work abroad. Especially,  I want to work the US. Because, I like the US and I love the US. So, I have to study hard. However, it is too difficult for me. Anyway, I do my best.      
1255413049_ray_lewis_vs_chad_occho_cinco.jpg.gif



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Taito! If you will do your best, you can make it happen that you will work in the US! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hi Taito. You should join american football or football club because you seem to like those sports so much!

Post a Comment